This is another easy, but yummy copycat recipe from one of my favorite restaurants!
Make and share this Buca Di Beppo Macaroni Rosa (Copycat) recipe from Food.com.
- 226.79 g macaroni, cooked
- 85.04 g olive oil
- 226.79 g mushrooms, quartered
- 170.09 g cooked chicken breast strips
- 85.04 g peas
- 453.59 g marinara sauce
- 170.09 g cream
- 170.09 g broccoli, buds
- 28.34 g basil, for brushetta mix
- 3.69 ml salt, for brushetta mix
- 56.69 g olive oil, for brushetta mix
- 3.69 ml fresh ground black pepper, for brushetta mix
- 56.69 g garlic, peeled chopped for brushetta mix
- 113.39 g red onions, for brushetta mix
- 453.59 g roma tomato, for brushetta mix
- 158.51 ml grated romano cheese
- Add all the ingredients together listed for brushetta. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan.
- Add mushrooms and chicken tenders. Sauté until chicken starts to brown along the edges.
- Add marinara and cream and reduce by a third.
- Add 4 oz of bruschetta mix and peas. Cook for three minutes. (Refrigerate the remaining brushetta mix to serve over toasted Italian bread with fresh mozzarella).
- Drop macaroni and broccoli buds in boiling water for three seconds.
- Drain and toss in sauce along with Romano cheese and serve on a large platter.