This is another easy, but yummy copycat recipe from one of my favorite restaurants!
Make and share this Buca Di Beppo Macaroni Rosa (Copycat) recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces macaroni, cooked
- 3 ounces olive oil
- 8 ounces mushrooms, quartered
- 6 ounces cooked chicken breast strips
- 3 ounces peas
- 16 ounces marinara sauce
- 6 ounces cream
- 6 ounces broccoli, buds
- 1 ounce basil, for brushetta mix
- 1⁄4 tablespoon salt, for brushetta mix
- 2 ounces olive oil, for brushetta mix
- 1⁄4 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper, for brushetta mix
- 2 ounces garlic, peeled chopped for brushetta mix
- 4 ounces red onions, for brushetta mix
- 1 lb roma tomato, for brushetta mix
- 2⁄3 cup grated romano cheese
- Add all the ingredients together listed for brushetta. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan.
- Add mushrooms and chicken tenders. Sauté until chicken starts to brown along the edges.
- Add marinara and cream and reduce by a third.
- Add 4 oz of bruschetta mix and peas. Cook for three minutes. (Refrigerate the remaining brushetta mix to serve over toasted Italian bread with fresh mozzarella).
- Drop macaroni and broccoli buds in boiling water for three seconds.
- Drain and toss in sauce along with Romano cheese and serve on a large platter.