1/2 Photos of Buca Di Beppo Macaroni Rosa (Copycat)
This is another easy, but yummy copycat recipe from one of my favorite restaurants!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces macaroni, cooked
- 3 ounces olive oil
- 8 ounces mushrooms, quartered
- 6 ounces cooked chicken breast strips
- 3 ounces peas
- 16 ounces marinara sauce
- 6 ounces cream
- 6 ounces broccoli, buds
- 1 ounce basil, for brushetta mix
- 1/4 tablespoon salt, for brushetta mix
- 2 ounces olive oil, for brushetta mix
- 1/4 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper, for brushetta mix
- 2 ounces garlic, peeled chopped for brushetta mix
- 4 ounces red onions, for brushetta mix
- 1 lb roma tomato, for brushetta mix
- 2/3 cup grated romano cheese
- 1Add all the ingredients together listed for brushetta. Set aside.
- 2Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan.
- 3Add mushrooms and chicken tenders. Sauté until chicken starts to brown along the edges.
- 4Add marinara and cream and reduce by a third.
- 5Add 4 oz of bruschetta mix and peas. Cook for three minutes. (Refrigerate the remaining brushetta mix to serve over toasted Italian bread with fresh mozzarella).
- 6Drop macaroni and broccoli buds in boiling water for three seconds.
- 7Drain and toss in sauce along with Romano cheese and serve on a large platter.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buca Di Beppo Macaroni Rosa (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (1212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1975.0
- Calories from Fat 1064
- Total Fat 118.2 g
- Saturated Fat 34.4 g
- Cholesterol 202.1 mg
- Sodium 2421.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 164.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.7 g
- Sugars 41.0 g
- Protein 69.8 g