Becca- B's Note:
A local casserole dish.I found the recipe in "A Taste of Nova Scotia" cookbook. Serve hot from the oven with rice and steamed asparagus.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse scallops and set aside.
- 2Melt butter and sauté green onion and mushroom until onion becomes transparent.
- 3Add flour and cook slightly but do not allow flour to brown.
- 4Add cream and stir until sauce has slightly thickened.
- 5Add wine, salt and pepper, stirring until blended.
- 6Add scallops and pour into 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- 7Top with bread crumbs.( I like to drizzle a little melted butter over the bread crumbs).
- 8Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bubbly Bake
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.8
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 81.2 mg
- Sodium 954.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 22.2 g