Recipe by btcats
This is an adapted recipe from many other rice recipes combined, it gives some taste to usually boring rice (with some of my additions you may like)...we did!!
- 2 cups beef broth (or chicken broth)
- 2 cups of uncooked long grain rice
- 2 tablespoons butter (to coat rice)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in pan.
- Pour in rice and stir to coat rice.
- Add liquid and bring to a rolling boil.
- Reduce heat to lowest setting and cover tightly.
- Cook 20 minutes.
- For Spanish rice follow the same instructions and add chopped tomatoes, cumin to taste and use beef broth instead of chicken broth.