1/3 Photos of Brussels Sprouts with Pecans
A new, more exciting way to eat "baby cabbages". It helps that it is also lower in fat and has less sodium. Might as well make them TOTALLY good for you! From Cooking Light Magazine. (I really am trying to keep my New Years resolution!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in skillet.
- 2Add onion and garlic and saute until lightly browned.
- 3Stir in sprouts, saute 2 minutes.
- 4Add broth and sugar, cooking until liquid is almost evaporated, stirring frequently.
- 5Add salt, sprinkle with pecans and serve.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brussels Sprouts with Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.9
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 175.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 2.8 g