Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Arrange the sliced baguette on a baking sheet.
- Rub garlic clove over bread and then brush with olive oil. Bake until the bread is pale golden and crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Arrange the cheese on the toasts and bake until the cheese is melted, about 3 minutes.
- Drizzle the toasts with honey. Place on a serving platter and serve immediately.
What a great little snack! I had these today and really enjoyed them! Easy, golden crisp, slightly sweet, YUM!