- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed
- 1 cup plum tomato, chopped (3 medium)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Place pie crust on ungreased baking sheet.
- Press out folds or creases if necessary.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Remove crust from oven.
- Spread tomato mixture over crust; sprinkle with cheese.
- Return to oven; bake 7-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Cut into wedges; serve warm.