Broccoli Cheese Appetizer Tarts
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These make pretty appetizers.
- Ready In:
- 18 wonton skins
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 3⁄4 cup cooked broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, chopped (or chopped pimiento)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven 350 F degrees. Spray 18 miniature muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brush one side of each won ton skin with butter. Carefully press each skin, buttered side up, into muffin cups.
- In medium bowl, whisk together egg and flour until well blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into won ton-lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until mixture is set and skins are golden brown.
- Remove immediately from muffin pan and serve warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION