Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I was not raised on this kind of stew but now I really like it. The recipe is from my mother-in-law, very easy and tasty. I wasn't too sure if it would taste good when I was putting the ingredients in the crockpot but sure enough when it was done it did taste just like my husband's moms stew. It is so good! This makes a nice meal when you have only a few minutes prep time, and lots of things to do. It's perfect, it cooks, while you work.
- 2 (10 ounce) canscastleberry barbecued pork
- 2 (10 ounce) canscastleberry barbecued beef
- 4 1⁄2 ounces swanson chuckie cooked white chicken meat (make sure this is the large can of chicken)
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlekraft barbecue sauce (can add more if you like)
- 1 (25 ounce) can mixed vegetables (minus potatoes)
- Put all ingredients together in crockpot.
- Cook for about 6 hours on LOW, it can cook for less but the flavors are really mixed well when it has cooked for at least this amount of time.
- Serve with Sweet Cornbread.