Recipe by Pipcat1
I made this for my daughter's first birthday brunch. It is simple, easy and delicious. The best part is that you make it the night before and then pop it in the oven for an hour...
- 1 loaf bread, cubed
- 2 cups diced ham
- 1 sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 13"x9" baking dish.
- Scatter half of each bread cubes, ham, pepper, onion and cheese in dish. Repeat layers.
- Beat remaining ingredients together. Pour evenly over bread mixture. Press down lightly to cover bread with liquid. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350. Bake uncovered for 45 to 55 mins or until puffed and golden. Let stand 10 mins before serving.