1/3 Photos of Brownie Strawberry Trifle
I created this recipe because I love the flavors of strawberries and chocolate. This is awesome! Pretty simple to make also. Time does not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make brownies:.
- 2Heat oven to 350°F.
- 3Grease bottom of a 13x9 inch pan.
- 4Stir brownie mix, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl until well blended.
- 5Spread in pan.
- 6Bake for 28 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean; let cool.
- 7While brownies are cooling slice the berries and set aside.
- 8Mix pudding with 2 cups of milk and whisk until thickened.
- 9Fold in Cool Whip.
- 10To layer, put brownie for first layer, add strawberries for second layer, drizzle with chocolate shell and the pudding mixture layer.
- 11Repeat layers ending with the pudding mixture.
- 12Decorate with the whole strawberry, cool whip and drizzle with the chocolate shell.
- 13Chill until serving about 3 hours at least.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Strawberry Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 666.0
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 585.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 31.6 g
- Protein 5.4 g