Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Mix up a lot of these at the same time and save time later on. Use them yourself or give them as gifts to a working Mom. Don't forget to attach directions for baking!
- Layer first set of ingredients in order listed in a quart jar, packing well between layers.
- Cover and store in cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
- For Brownies: Mix eggs, oil, and vanilla.
- Add brownie mix and mix well.
- Spread in greased 8x8 pan.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
This is a wonderful idea. The brownies were excellent and everyone I gave these to really appreciated them. I especially liked the coconut in them.
I am going to see my husbands out of state family soon, and I am making gift baskets for his mom, cousin and sister in law. Each basketis going to contain a jar of this lovely brownie mix, 1 jar of zuccini relish, apricot zuccini jam, and lazy day ketchup,, all recipes found on this web site. Thank you!!