- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup baking cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 9 milk chocolate kisses
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Combine next 4 ingredients; add to creamed mixture; mix well.
- Fill paper lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Place an overturned chocolate kiss in the center of each.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched.