1/4 Photos of Brownie Cheesecake Cherry Bars
2 hrs 5 mins
1 hr 45 mins
This recipe was given to me by a friend several years ago. We enjoy the brownie, cheesecake and cherry combo very much. I have doubled the cheesecake layer (and baked longer) and served as dessert. Leftovers should be stored in the refrigerator. However, flavor is best at room temperature. Cook time includes chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease bottom of a 13x9 inch pan.
- 3Brownie Layer: Combine brownie mix, oil, water and eggs in a large bowl just until all dry mix is moistened.
- 4Spread in greased pan.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes.
- 6Cheesecake Layer: Beat vanilla, egg, milk and cream cheese in large bowl until smooth.
- 7Pour over baked brownie layer.
- 8Bake until topping is set, about 25 minutes.
- 9Cool 2 hours.
- 10Cherry Layer: Spread pie filling over bars.
- 11Cut into 1 1/2 or 2-inch squares.
- 12Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Cheesecake Cherry Bars
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.7
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 62.8 mg
- Sodium 218.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 6.3 g