Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I can't remember where I got this recipe, but I think that I pulled it off a Eagle Brand condensed milk can.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup melted butter
- 2⁄3 cup cocoa
- 3 eggs, divided
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 teaspoons vanilla, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13x9 in baking pan.
- In large mixing bowl, beat flour, sugar, melted butter, cocoa, 2 eggs, milk, 2 tsp vanilla, and baking powder until well blended. Stir in nuts. Spread in pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, 2 tbsp butter, and cornstarch until fluffy. Gradually add in condensed milk. Then add in 1 egg and 1 tsp vanilla, beating until smooth.
- Pour this mixture over the brownie mixture, smoothing it to the edges. Do not mix them together.
- Bake for 35 to 40 mins or until the top is light brown.
- Cool and refrigerate.