1/2 Photos of Brownie Caramel Walnut Bars
Gooey, fudgy, delicious brownies! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Line 9-inch baking pan with foil extending over edges. Grease and flour.
- 3Combine sugar, butter, and water in medium saucepan, and cook over low heat stirring constantly.
- 4Remove, immediately add 1 cup chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- 5Beat in eggs and vanilla until well-blended.
- 6Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into chocolate mixture.
- 7Spread batter in pan, bake 15-20 minutes until brownies begin to pull away from pan.
- 8Remove brownies from oven; immediately spread caramel topping.
- 9Sprinkle remaining chips and nuts over topping.
- 10Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Caramel Walnut Bars
Serving Size: 1 (800 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.8
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.1 mg
- Sodium 51.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g