Gooey, fudgy, delicious brownies! :)
Make and share this Brownie Caramel Walnut Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Line 9-inch baking pan with foil extending over edges. Grease and flour.
- Combine sugar, butter, and water in medium saucepan, and cook over low heat stirring constantly.
- Remove, immediately add 1 cup chocolate chips and stir until melted.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until well-blended.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into chocolate mixture.
- Spread batter in pan, bake 15-20 minutes until brownies begin to pull away from pan.
- Remove brownies from oven; immediately spread caramel topping.
- Sprinkle remaining chips and nuts over topping.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
just the recipe i was looking for, rich moist and very sticky!