Recipe by Lizzybob
I tore this out of a magazine a few years back. It's a Jello pudding and Bakers chocolate recipe. It is fabulous! Guaranteed to satisfy your chocolate cravings.
Top Review by Laudee
This little gem proved to be a big winner in my house! Love the brownie part! Easy to put together, chill, and serve ... It's nice and light, and good to have on hand anytime of the year! Thanks for sharing, LB ... The Grands are waiting for the next one! Laudee
- 4 ounces baker semisweet baking chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (I use Mexican vanilla)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 2 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesjello chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- Cool Whip or whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 (325 for glass pie plate).
- Grease bottom and sides of 9 inch pie plate.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in a large microwave bowl for about 2 minutes.
- Stir until chocolate is melted.
- Stir in sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, then nuts.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- Pour milk into a large bowl.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat well with wire whisk.
- Let stand 2 minutes.
- Spread over brownie pie.
- Top with Cool Whip or whipped cream.
- Garnish with grated Bakers chocolate.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.