Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
Sweet and salty -- with a hint of pepper.
- 1 (12 ounce) package turkey bacon
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Arrange bacon in a single layer in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar and pepper.
- Bake at 425 for 14 to 18 minutes or until done.
- Serve immediately.
Pretty good... this recipe makes turkey bacon edible :) Thanks for sharing...