1/1 Photo of Brown Sugar-Pecan Coffee Cake
From Southern Living December 2006 test kitchen's top rated recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together flour and brown sugar in a large bowl.
- 2Cut 3/4 cup butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender or 2 forks until crumbly. Press 2 3/4 cups crumb mixture evenly on the bottom of a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
- 3Stir together sour cream, egg, and baking soda; add to remaining crumb mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 4Stir together granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- 5Pour sour cream mixture over crumb crust in pan; sprinkle evenly with cinnamon mixture and pecans.
- 6Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brown Sugar-Pecan Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.3
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 56.5 mg
- Sodium 217.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 38.9 g
- Protein 4.2 g