- 2 lbs tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon celery seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to broil.
- Spray Pam on large baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn the fish over and broil 2-3 minutes more.
- Remove from oven and top with Parmesan mixture, only the tops.
- Return to oven and broil until golden brown on top and fish flakes easily. This takes about 3 minutes.