1/3 Photos of Broiled Tilapia With Parmesan
This was inspired by Kittencal's Broiled Parmesan Tilapia. I needed to make some adjustments to make a little bit healthier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1Set oven to broil.
- 2Spray Pam on large baking sheet.
- 3In a small bowl combine the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
- 4Arrange fillets in a single layer on baking sheet.
- 5Broil for 2-3 minutes.
- 6Turn the fish over and broil 2-3 minutes more.
- 7Remove from oven and top with Parmesan mixture, only the tops.
- 8Return to oven and broil until golden brown on top and fish flakes easily. This takes about 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Tilapia With Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.4
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 128.4 mg
- Sodium 399.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 50.6 g