Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From 365 Low Calorie Meals. Make ahead! Note marination time.
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 28 ounces skinless chicken breast halves
- In a medium bowl, combine wine, olive oil, tarragon, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken and turn to coat. Marinate, turning once or twice for 30-60 minutes.
- Preheat broiler. Set chicken, bone side up, about 6 inches from heat.
- Broil 10 minutes.
- Turn, baste with marinade, and broil until cooked through.