1/1 Photo of Broiled Swiss Sandwich
Dienia B.'s Note:
From a 1930s hand written cookbook. Hard boiled eggs, tomato; could be a lenten sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast bread on one side.
- 2Place toasted side down on a cookie sheet.
- 3Cover with a slice of Swiss cheese.
- 4Cover Swiss cheese with slice of tomato.
- 5Salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Brush with melted butter.
- 7Put 1/2 of hard boiled egg on tomato, yolk side down.
- 8Spread round white part of the egg with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise.
- 9Broil until cheese is melted and mayonnaise is browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Swiss Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.3
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 153.1 mg
- Sodium 423.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 13.0 g