1 hr 2 mins
Really nutritious, heart healthy from the olive oil, salmon, brown rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 cups hot cooked brown rice
- 4 cups arugula or 4 cups uncooked Baby Spinach
- 1Sprinkle salmon filets evenly with salt and pepper.
- 2Place filets, lemon rind, 1 tbls. lemon juice, 1 tbls. oil, and 1 teaspoons rosemary in a large zip-top freezer bag. Seal and turn to coat. Chill 30 minutes.
- 3Remove filets from marinade, discarding marinade. Place filets, skin side down on a rack coated with cooking spray in an aluminum foil lined broiler pan.
- 4Broil fish 5 1/2 inches from heat 10 to 12 minutes or until filets flake with a fork.
- 5Arrange rice and arugula on a serving platter;top with filets.
- 6Whisk together remaining 2 tbls. lemon juice and 1 tbls. oil; drizzle evenly over filets.
Browse Our Top Brown Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Brown Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Salmon With Lemon and Olive Oil
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.0
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 410.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 36.4 g