Broiled Salmon With Lemon and Olive Oil
- Sprinkle salmon filets evenly with salt and pepper.
- Place filets, lemon rind, 1 tbls. lemon juice, 1 tbls. oil, and 1 teaspoons rosemary in a large zip-top freezer bag. Seal and turn to coat. Chill 30 minutes.
- Remove filets from marinade, discarding marinade. Place filets, skin side down on a rack coated with cooking spray in an aluminum foil lined broiler pan.
- Broil fish 5 1/2 inches from heat 10 to 12 minutes or until filets flake with a fork.
- Arrange rice and arugula on a serving platter;top with filets.
- Whisk together remaining 2 tbls. lemon juice and 1 tbls. oil; drizzle evenly over filets.