Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 42 mins
Really nutritious, heart healthy from the olive oil, salmon, brown rice.
Make and share this Broiled Salmon With Lemon and Olive Oil recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 cups hot cooked brown rice
- 4 cups arugula or 4 cups uncooked Baby Spinach
- Sprinkle salmon filets evenly with salt and pepper.
- Place filets, lemon rind, 1 tbls. lemon juice, 1 tbls. oil, and 1 teaspoons rosemary in a large zip-top freezer bag. Seal and turn to coat. Chill 30 minutes.
- Remove filets from marinade, discarding marinade. Place filets, skin side down on a rack coated with cooking spray in an aluminum foil lined broiler pan.
- Broil fish 5 1/2 inches from heat 10 to 12 minutes or until filets flake with a fork.
- Arrange rice and arugula on a serving platter;top with filets.
- Whisk together remaining 2 tbls. lemon juice and 1 tbls. oil; drizzle evenly over filets.