Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My boyfriend is an avid fisherman so when he brings home trout, this is one of the ways we prepare it. Hope you enjoy. It's from the Favorite Brand Names Cookbook.
- 6 tablespoons regular mayonnaise or 6 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- herbs (i usually use dill or thyme)
- 1 dash pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) rainbow trout fillets
- Combine mayo, garlic, lemon juice, herbs and pepper in bowl; mix well.
- Cover flesh side of each trout fillet with 1/4 of the mayo mixture.
- Broil 4" from heat source for about 3-5 minutes, or until fish flakes with a fork and topping is bubbly.
This is only the second time I've had trout, and it was delicious. We will certainly make this again.