A quick and tasty fish recipe.
Make and share this Broiled Fish with Dill Butter recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare at least several hours before broiling fish (can be made ahead and frozen).
- Make dill butter by combining first four ingredients and rolling up in plastic wrap or foil.
- When ready to cook, preheat broiler and spray broiler pan with vegetable oil, or coat with butter.
- Rinse fish and dry thoroughly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place on broiler pan.
- Sprinkle fish with lemon juice.
- Place several generous pats of dill butter on fish.
- Broil on both sides several minutes until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Don't overcook.
- (Total time about 10 minutes per inch of thickness).