1/3 Photos of Broiled Fish with Dill Butter
A quick and tasty fish recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare at least several hours before broiling fish (can be made ahead and frozen).
- 2Make dill butter by combining first four ingredients and rolling up in plastic wrap or foil.
- 3When ready to cook, preheat broiler and spray broiler pan with vegetable oil, or coat with butter.
- 4Rinse fish and dry thoroughly.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Place on broiler pan.
- 7Sprinkle fish with lemon juice.
- 8Place several generous pats of dill butter on fish.
- 9Broil on both sides several minutes until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- 10Don't overcook.
- 11(Total time about 10 minutes per inch of thickness).
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Fish with Dill Butter
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.3
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 175.3 mg
- Sodium 286.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 31.4 g