Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick & Easy, and can be done with ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen and spice rack. A slightly sweet and spicy taste. You can sub lime juice or dry sherry for the wine in this recipe.
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- olive oil, to rub chicken with
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your broiler.
- Rinse the chicken breasts and pat dry with paper towels.
- Rub the chicken with a a little bit of olive oil and place in an oven casserole lined with aluminum foil.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl, stir well and brush mixture over the chicken, coating evenly on both sides.
- Broil for about 4-6 minutes on EACH side (my broiler takes a bit longer, but make sure you check anyway, or chicken will burn quickly).