Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
An easy and yummy dish for company or anyday. There's something about the combination of cheesy broccoli topped with stuffing.
- 566.99 g frozen chopped broccoli, cooked
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 283.49 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 59.14 ml milk
- 226.79 g sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 170.09 g box prepared stuffing
- 59.14 ml butter
- Mix first 6 ingredients in large bowl.
- Pour into a greased 13 X 9 inch baking dish.
- Evenly top the broccoli mixture with stuffing.
- Slice butter thinly and place evenly on top of stuffing.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.