1 hr 10 mins
Posted from an online source in response to a recipe request
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Mix meat, pepper, egg, basil, half the bread crumbs, and 3/4 of the green onion together.
- 3Set aside Bring a pot of water to boil.
- 4Drop broccoli florets in and cook 3 to 4 minutes until crisp-tender.
- 5Drain thoroughly.
- 6Mix broccoli, cheese, salt, remaining bread crumbs, and remaining onions.
- 7Press half the meat mixture into 8x4 loaf pan forming an indentation in the center, leaving 1" thick sides up the side of the pan Fill hollow with broccoli mixture.
- 8Top with the remaining meat mixture and seal well around the edges, completely enclosing the broccoli mixture Mix melted butter with ketchup and brush over the top of the meat loaf.
- 9Bake approximately one hour or until the sides pull away from the pan a little Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Stuffed Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.4
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 107.4 mg
- Sodium 640.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 24.3 g