Broccoli Slaw With Cranberries and Pecans
- In a small saucepan, combine the vinegar, sugar, salt and poppy seeds and bring mixture to a boil.
- Boil for 1 minute or until sugar dissolves.
- Remove this from the heat and cool.
- Once the liquid mixture is cool, whisk in the oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and toss well.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the slaw mixture and mix well.
- Cover and chill for one hour before serving.
- You will need to use a slotted spoon to serve this if you don't want the liquid mixture all over your plate!