Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful Broccoli Salad full of zest and flavor. A low fat side that is a great addition to any table! Simple to make and sure to impress!
- 1 large head of broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- In a small bowl mix together the dressing; mayo, vinegar and sugar. Set Aside.
- In large bowl; mix together brocolli, onion, bacon, sunflower seeds and raisins. Toss in the dressing. Can be served immediately or made the night before. Enjoy!