- 4 cups raw broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 1 1⁄4 cups bacon bits
- 2 1⁄3 cups slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup green seedless grape
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss together the vegetables, bacon bits, almonds and grapes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sugar, mayonnaise, and vinegar to make a dressing.
- Pour dressing over the mixture and stir gently to allow the dressing to evenly coat the ingredients.
- Refrigerte overnight or as time allows.