Recipe by Redsie
Fresh - great for a hot Summer BBQ! Adapted from a Cooking Light recipe.
Top Review by Sweet Chef Shelly
I tripled this salad for a Relief Society Summer Salad Social and to leave some at home for my family, and it was a hit! I got plenty of compliments from the ladies at the social as well as from my husband and kids :) I added sliced carrots and used craisins instead of raisins and used apple cider vinegar instead of white vinegar. I also added a Tbsp. of onion powder.
- 4 cups small broccoli florets (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 1⁄2 cups green seedless grapes or 1 1⁄2 cups red grapes, halved
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup salted sunflower seeds
- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar