Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Veg. Style Pizza.
- 2 pizza dough
- 1 lb broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, peeled and boiled until somewhat soft
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- pasta or pizza sauce
- Lightly steam the broccoli.
- Cut the potatoes into the size that would be used for potato salad.
- Mix the broccoli, potatoes, lemon juice, garlic, basil, and oregano together.
- Divide pizza dough into two parts, 1 slightly more than half the dough.
- Roll out bigger piece and place on pizza peel.
- Top with broccoli/potato mixture.
- Roll out smaller piece of dough and place on top of the bottom of the pie.
- Using a rolling motion, bring the lower crust over the top crust and seal.
- Bake at 450 on a pizza stone for 15 minutes.
- Serve with pizza sauce.