Recipe by Bergy
This is a recipe I've had tucked away and never tried - It was the grand prize winner in a contest "How to get George Bush to eat Broccoli" so it must be good! ????
- 3 lbs small baby red potatoes, scrubbed & halved
- 1 large sweet red pepper, seeded,slice 1/2 inch thick
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, monced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 6 quart dutch oven over high heat, 1" water steam the potatoes for 10 minutes Add pepper& broccoli steam for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a saucepan combine the soup,mayo, onions, lemon juice& thyme.
- Heat through stirring occasionally.
- Put the veggies in a serving bowl, pour over the sauce and serve.