Recipe by BecauseofHim
I got this recipe from a Pampered Chef cookbook. I tweaked it a little, and here it is! It was absolutely delicious... and I just had to share it with all of you.
- 425.24 g package refrigerated pie crusts (1 crust)
- 3 eggs
- 118.29 ml instant potato flakes, divided
- 255.14 g package frozen broccoli florets
- 177.44 ml diced deli ham
- 304.75 g can cream of celery soup
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 9.85 ml dill
- 177.44 ml shredded swiss cheese or 177.44 ml cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Unfold crust and smooth seams with roller.
- Place crust in pie dish.
- Whisk eggs and brush pastry with some of the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle half of the potato flakes evenly over bottom of crust.
- Chop broccoli.
- Mix broccoli, ham, soup, mustard, garlic, remaining potato flakes and dill.
- Microwave filling for 4 minutes.
- Add egg mixture to broccoli mixture and stir well.
- Add grated cheese to broccoli mixture and mix.
- Pour filling onto pie crust.
- Flute edge of pie crust with fork.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.