Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
An old stand-by from college days.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped shallot
- 3 cups cooked broccoli florets
- 6 large eggs
- 1 (2 ounce) envelopeknorr cream of broccoli soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt butter with the oil in a 10-inch ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
- Add in the shallots; stir/saute 2 minutes until softened.
- Add in the broccoli; stir/saute 2 minutes.
- While the shallots and broccoli are cooking, whisk the eggs, soup mix, cheese, and pepper in a bowl.
- Pour the eggs and soup mixture into the skillet, stirring the broccoli into the eggs.
- Bake the frittata in the oven 18-20 minutes until it is set.
- Let the frittata rest for 5 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving.