1/8 Photos of Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole
Seasoned Cook's Note:
FAMILY FAVORITE! A great casserole to have with any entree. My hubby loves this dish. Full of flavor and easy to prepare!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion in olive oil and set aside.
- 2Boil broccoli florets in water for 3 minutes. Drain and chop into pieces.
- 3Mix broccoli with cream of chicken soup, prepared instant rice, onions and cheddar cheese. Pour into a one quart size baking dish.
- 4Mix crackers crumbs with butter and sprinkle on top.
- 5Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly around edges.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.9
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 65.4 mg
- Sodium 792.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 16.6 g