Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy and quick to prepare. Grandmother's recipe she made for us, it's how she got us to eat our vegetables.
- 1 box Uncle Bens wild rice
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups cauliflower florets
- Cook rice according to instructions.
- Layer all ingredients ending with cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 1 hour.
I thought this assembled easily (did it well ahead of cooking it) and tasted very good. The wild rice added a lot of flavour. Will be making this again. Glad it was posted.
I botched this recipe right from the start, but it ended up turning out great. The only thing I would do differently next time is add more broccoli than cauliflower. The broccoli flavor was lost a bit with the even amounts.
Easy to make--we used pre cut frozen veggies. Next time I may add some chicken or other meat to it in order to make it a complete meal. Very good as a side dish!