Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from friends from church. I think we first had it at a Pot Luck Supper. Recipe doubles easily. It is Not for dieters!
- 2 (10 ounce) packages broccoli, frozen
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 slices American cheese
- 1⁄4 lb margarine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup almonds
- Cook broccoli and drain.
- Heat cheese and butter on top the stove till melted.
- Stir in soup.
- Add to broccoli.
- Cover with bread crumbs and almonds Bake in 350 oven until bubbly and top is slightly brown.
I have made this twice now, once for Thanksgiving and once for a dinner party. It is so easy to make and I doubled the reciepe each time! Everyone loved it! I will have to triple the reciepe next time so I can have some left over. I also had to give everyone copies of the reciepe!