Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple and delicious. We have this as a side for Thanksgiving every year...I'm posting it to Zaar so I won't ever lose it.
- 2 (907.18 g) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 (566.99 g) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 44.37 ml flour
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 236.59 ml grated carrot
- 236.59 ml breadcrumbs
- Cook broccoli as directed. Drain.
- Mix soup with flour, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Combine broccoli, carrots, and soup mixture.
- Put into a buttered 2 quart casserole.
- Top with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 F until hot and lightly browned.