- 1 load frozen bread dough (thawed in refrigerator overnight)
- 1⁄2 bag frozen broccoli (cooked and drained)
- 1⁄2 package provolone cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Knead bread dough out flat on greased cookie sheet.
- Place Provolone cheese in middle of bread dough.
- Add pepperoni slices on top of provolone.
- Add shredded mozzerella.
- Place cooked and drained broccoli on mozzerella.
- Add shredded cheddar on top of broccoli.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bring up sides of bread and pinch at ends and top to seal.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes (or until lightly browned).
- Let stand a few mintues before slicing.