Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Another treat from my Southern belle MIL. She was a cookbook author, and I am trying to get all these well worn, yellowed pages down for posterity and the enjoyment of others. You won't regret trying any of her recipes!
- 1 (14 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, 1 pkg
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheese Whiz, small jar
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups rice
- cracker crumb
- Cook broccoli & rice as directed.
- Mix all in casserole dish.
- Sprinkle crumbs on top and cook at 350* for 40 minutes.