Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
I think this one is also from Quick Cooking, not sure. Anyway, it is as easy as it is delicious. I do add salt and pepper, by the way. If you like, add 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms cooked in 2 tbsp of butter. You can also add 1 cup cut up cooked ham. Instead of the broccoli you can use frozen asparagus, cut up and make ASPARGUS AU GRATIN instead. Same for coliflower.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup crushed butter flavored cracker
- Cook broccoli according to package directions and drain. Stir in soup and cheese. Transfer to greased 1 1/2 qt baking dish and sprinkle with crakers.
- Bake uncovered at 350 F for 15-20 minutes.
This was great and as you say very easy. I will be making this again, I'm sure. Thank you for sharing!!
Other then microwaving the broccoli and using low fat soup I stayed true to the ingredients. Very good and so easy to make. Crazy easy. Thanks so much for sharing. Made for My-3-Chefs.