1/2 Photos of Broccoli and Shrimp-Stuffed Potatoes
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is a twist to the traditional twice baked potatoes. A meal itself or great as a side with a good steak!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Wash the potatoes, prick them and bake in preheated oven for about an hour or until tender.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In a 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- 5Add the onion and cook for 5-7 minutes until golden.
- 6Add the garlic and broccoli and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- 7Add 1/4 cup water, cover and let steam for 2-3 minutes or until broccoli is crisp tender (if water not evaporated at this point, pour off any water left).
- 8When cool enough to handle, halve the potatoes lengthwise.
- 9Scoop out the flesh into a bowl, leaving a thin shell.
- 10Mash the potato.
- 11Add the broccoli mixture, shrimp, sour cream and salt and pepper to taste.
- 12Stir gently until mixture is combined.
- 13Spoon the filling into the potato skin shell and transfer to a well-buttered shallow baking dish.
- 14Spoon any leftover filling around the potato shells.
- 15Sprinkle the top fo the potatoes with Parmesan cheese and dot with butter.
- 16Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes, until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli and Shrimp-Stuffed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.2
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 53.2 mg
- Sodium 276.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: