Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great appetizer!! I put it in a bowl to chill..then turn it upside down on a bed of flowering kale..serve it with crackers placed around platter.
- 1 head broccoli, chopped very finely (I usually use all the flowerets not much of the stems...but they can be peeled and used)
- 1 bunch green onion, sliced fine
- 1 lb of cooked baby shrimp
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- After chopping all veggies, place in bowl.
- Mix mayo, vinegar and sugar very well.
- Mix in bowl with broccoli and onions.
- Chill at least an hour, can chill overnight!
- Before serving add shrimp.