Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy stuff. This can easily be doubled. Good for potlucks.
Make and share this Broccoli and Raisin Coleslaw recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage or 1 cup green cabbage
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup raisins (to taste)
- 1⁄2 small sweet onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup milk (depending how thick you want it)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- In a serving bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine dressing ingredients.
- Mix all together and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Stir before serving.
- Yield: 3 servings.