Yummy stuff. This can easily be doubled. Good for potlucks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups broccoli florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage or 1 cup green cabbage
- 1/4-1/2 cup raisins (to taste)
- 1/2 small sweet onion, chopped
- 1In a serving bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
- 2In a separate bowl, combine dressing ingredients.
- 3Mix all together and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 4Stir before serving.
- 5Yield: 3 servings.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli and Raisin Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.4
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 13.0 mg
- Sodium 323.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: