Super Simple Caprese Pasta Salad
photo by ButterflyMom4
- Ready In:
- 1 lb pasta
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 8 ounces fresh milk mozzarella cheese (I used the little balls, but you can dice up a large ball)
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced basil
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- sea salt
- fresh black pepper
- Boil pasta to box directions in liberally salted water. Drain well.
- Quarter tomatoes, (and cheese if necessary) Slice basil very thin.
- Combine tomatoes, cheese, and basil. Salt and pepper heavily.
- Toss together with pasta, oil and vinegar.
- Let rest an hour at least to combine flavors.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!