Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is my mom's recipe and is a family favorite. My friend says it reminds her of Christmas Dinner but I often make this on any old day, with a chicken dish. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup light butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) jar Cheese Whiz
- 1 (8 ounce) jar mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon dried onion
- Cook broccoli in water for 5 minutes. Do not drain.
- Add remaining ingredients to broccoli and water. Mix well.
- Pour in glass baking dish @ 350 for 25 minutes.