1/1 Photo of Broccoli and Cauliflower Gratin
Carol in Cabo's Note:
This is a yummy side dish. I could not figure out how to make it say one head of broccoli and one head of cauliflower, but that's what you need.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam broccoli and cauliflower until crisp-tender. Drain.
- 2Put in greased 9x9 oven proof baking dish.
- 3Mix up next five ingredients and pour over veggies.
- 4Sprinkle with bread crumbs and crumble oregano over.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until brown.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli and Cauliflower Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.9
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 63.5 mg
- Sodium 1184.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 16.7 g