Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a yummy side dish. I could not figure out how to make it say one head of broccoli and one head of cauliflower, but that's what you need.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- Steam broccoli and cauliflower until crisp-tender. Drain.
- Put in greased 9x9 oven proof baking dish.
- Mix up next five ingredients and pour over veggies.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and crumble oregano over.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until brown.
Great casserole. Love the addition of the dijon mustard -- it really adds so much to the flavor of the dish. Great way to serve two of our favorite veggies all in one dish. Served this with oven fried chicken and stuffing -- it made for a great comfort meal. Thanks for posting this delicious recipe. Made for Fall PAC, 2012.
Yummy. I used creole mustard instead of dijon, and I used fresh oregano because it didn't specify. Added some black pepper. Will make again.
Yummy indeed! This was terrific! The dijon mustard adds great flavor. I'd love to try this with swiss cheese sometime, too. Thanx for posting!