Top Review by Leslie O
I have had this dish several times and love the taste of the artichokes with the creamy mixture. I will make this dish quite a bit in the colder months. Thanks for submitting the recipe.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese (soft)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 (10 ounce) packages broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup saltine crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 1 1/2 casserole dish.
- Place artichoke hearts in bottom, quartered and drained.
- Combine butter, cream cheese and lemon juice.
- Add broccoli that's been cooked and drained.
- Pour mixture over artichokes.
- Top with crumbs.
- Bake uncovered 25 minutes 350 degree oven.
- For zip add garlic powder, worcestershire, salt, tabasco.